Current TOUR Ambassadors
Meet our Team of Undergraduate Recruiters, better known as TOUR Ambassadors! We're here to help you get to know Oregon State. From academics to student life, TOUR Ambassadors share their knowledge and love for Beaver Nation through a student's perspective. Visit campus in-person or virtually, meet the TOUR Ambassadors, and let us show you what Oregon State has to offer.
How to Become an Oregon State TOUR Ambassador
Tentative Hiring Timeline for 2023-24 Ambassadors:
- November 2023 - Job application opens on the OSU jobs website; informational tabling on the MU Quad; informational sessions (dates/times TBD)
- January 2024 - Job application closes on the OSU jobs website; application review; group interviews for those selected
- Late January 2024 - Job offers sent out
- February 2024 - Paid staff training begins
Information about the TOUR Ambassador position:
- A resume. On your resume, be sure to include: hometown and state/country, major and any options or minors, current academic standing (freshman, sophomore, etc.), GPA, expectation graduation term/year, any work experience you have, campus and community involvement, internships and/or study abroad experiences (if applicable)
- A cover letter. In your letter, indicate how your qualifications and experience have prepare you for this position. Address why you chose to attend OSU, why you're interested in being a TOUR Ambassador and what you hope to gain from this experience. Share any special qualities and/or work experience you will bring to the position.
- Short answers to supplemental questions. Supplemental questions can be found at the bottom of the job application on the OSU jobs website. Each question will ask for a brief 1-2 paragraph response.
Remember that OSU's Career Development Center has resources to help you prepare your resume and cover letter. Check out their website for these support resources as you work on your application!